18 Store Golf Rentals, is committed to assuring all aspects relating to the privacy of all users to our site is in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016 and processes personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you voluntarily when you ask us to:
- Perform booking services to provide a Golf Holiday booking and provide representation on behalf of your clients in Portugal.
- Personal information data is requested from you when you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by fax or by email to make a Portugal Golf Holiday booking.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Company Name,
- Company Address,
- Company Contact Name
- Company Contact Email
- Company Telephone Number
- Company Fax Number
- Company VAT Number
The personal data we collect from your clients includes:
- Client Name
- Client Age
- Client Mobile Number
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- For processing a booking on behalf of your clients
- For sending you emails with update of prices, promotions and highlights on our website to the email address you provide to help you provide the latest information to your clients.
Personal data, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, traded, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling the transactions or services requested by your clients.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Personal data form your clients will be retained for the period needed to make a booking and your personal data will be retained for as long as you have a contractual agreement with us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of hardware, software and workflow security measures to maintain the safety of personal information and treat all information that you provided us in a fully confidential manner.
Personal data is also protected behind our website hosting provider’s firewall and email provider’s firewall but as with such providers there is no absolute guarantee of security.
Please ensure you also use protection measures (antivirus, firewall, etc.) when you navigate the internet.
If you feel this not sufficient, then please do not provide any personal information or let us know and we will dispose of the information in a securely manner.
We use Web Beacons (‘Website Navigational Information’) on our site to track the numbers of visitors to our site, their behaviour and standard information such as browsers type, browser language, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address but we do not collect any personal information or store IP address locally on our site, therefore, we cannot track or trace individual users or their physical addresses.
Unlike cookies, you cannot decline Web beacons. However, setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for a response will keep Web beacons from tracking your activity. We do not have any control over what the Web beacons do with this data. They will be the data controller for the data they collect.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Personal data will not be transmitted to third parties, except from what is described below:
- Once booking requirements are finalised, the booking details & name will be passed onto our portuguese suppliers to provide your clients with this service and with who we have contractual agreements.
- We will disclose personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that the privacy rights of your clients will continue to be protected.
YOUR RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
- Have your data updated and amended if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Restrict the level of processing or object to automated processing
- Know how long we keep your data
- Ask us to delete your data at any point and be forgotten under certain circumstances
- Ask us to provide details of your personal data that we hold about you
- Withdraw consent to personal data processing at any time, including receiving Newsletters
- You can ask for the data to be supplied to you in a portable format if appropriate
- You can object to the processing of personal data
- Request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
LAWFUL BASIS – OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA;
By communicating with us or asking us to contact you, you understand that you are providing this information to us voluntarily and there is a legitimate reason to retain this information for the period required.
Without the contact information, we will not be able reply to your communication emails and provide booking services.
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to you and your clients’ bookings and agreements with our suppliers.
18 Store Golf Rentals,
Rua Poeta António Aleixo N.10
Tel: +351 963097298